First, let me introduce myself: I am Bill from Anaheim, California - USA.
I love to travel, and during my travels I was always looking for a good source of information about the area I am visiting. I bought travel guides. I searched travel websites looking for information that only the locals would know, and I always came up empty handed.
The existing websites are mostly commercialized. They cater to big business and forget about the important details for the average traveler.
Hence, the introduction of i-wish-you-were-here.com (formaly anaheimer.com).
The website is a place for you to tell your friends, family and the whole world about your favorite places:
- Attractions around your own neighborhood: Tell us about the hidden gyms, off-the-beaten-path, where the locals go
- Places you traveled to: long vacations, short trips, cruises
- Places you wish to visit: Do you have a bucket list? Please share with us.
If you like to contribute, connect with Facebook or use the contact page to request an account.
I started by writing about my own neighborhood:
- Anaheim, Orange County and Southern California in general
- Major attractions like Disneyland, California Adventure, Universal Studios and SeaWorld San Diego
- Hiking and biking trails
- Beaches and parks
- Free or cheap thrills.
Then I added articles about my visits to national parks, and major destinations like Las Vegas and San Francisco.
If you love travel like me, this is your website. Register and account or connect with Facebook account and start writing about your favorite attractions and destinations. Add you photos to share with the world.
If you are a local guide or a tour company, please free to introduce yourself and your services – but please don’t spam!
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please drop me a line through the "Contact" page.
i-wish-you-were-here.com was created by ZainTech
The site was formally called anaheimer.com.
Anaheim, CA 92801